Benefits of Shopping with Us
Ace from Skunk Anansie on Tour 2022. Ace wearing our Punk Fucking Rock t-shirt. photo: Linda Fleming
- Our Luxury Line is all exclusively Hand Made in London, England.
- No Fixed Abode produces Limited Edition garments.
- Luxury quality at affordable prices
- Clothing that is Punk and Metal Music inspired
- 100% No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly
- Independently owned.
- Social and Environmental Responsibility.
- We are a green company through and through — taking every opportunity we can to reduce our co2 emissions. We use 7x less water than average clothing manufacturers, and our manufacturing facilities produce almost no landfill because we recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee.
- 100% SWEATSHOP FREE and Platinum WRAP Certified. Doing things the right way has never been up for debate.
- We print and produce in London, England and Los Angeles, United States. U.K. and USA made is something we believe in deeply and have been manufacturing in the U.S., U.K. and internationally in a no-sweat-shop, humane, sustainable way since day one.
- Premium quality streetwear.
- We've optimized our cutting to reduce plastic use, and the excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!
- Water Reduction, by using newer, more efficient dye machines, we use 7x less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water we do use goes through a filtration system that allows it to be recycled.
- We're cool with swear words on T-shirts.
- Were all about the music!