Why do you need my email and phone number at checkout?
- At checkout, we need your email address to contact you regarding your order. The courier company needs your phone number to call you when they are delivering your parcel. You can opt out of marketing. We will only contact you regarding your parcel if you specify this.
Can I cancel my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once your order has been submitted, as we can't disrupt the flow in our warehouse. Please make sure to double check your order before starting the checkout process. You will have to follow our normal return procedure.
- Sometimes order confirmation emails get delayed (or marked as spam). If you reach a page with an order number, your order has been placed. Save this number for your records.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change or cancel orders once your order has been submitted. Please make sure to double check your order before starting the checkout process.
- We use a fraud prevention service that may automatically cancel and refund your order if it does not pass their filters. At this time, we are unable to ship orders to accounts that do not meet their criteria.
- When you are checking out, your credit card company puts an authorisation hold for the order amount on your card. If there are any validation errors (addresses don't match, CVV fails, etc.) your payment will be declined. A card hold is typically released 3-5 business days after it is made, depending on your bank. If you attempt to check out multiple times, your card will be authorised multiple times.
- Promotions are online only. Discounts apply before taxes and shipping. Items marked final sale are final sale. Items purchased as part of a bundle are final sale. Discounts may not apply on select items. One code per checkout - the last code you enter will supersede any previous codes entered. Not applicable on previous orders, no adjustments, no cash value.